Standard: ISO - 17987-3
ROAD VEHICLES - LOCAL INTERCONNECT NETWORK (LIN) - PART 3: PROTOCOL SPECIFICATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the LIN protocol including the signal management, frame transfer, schedule table handling, task behaviour and status management and LIN master and slave node. It contains also OSI layer 5 properties according to ISO 14229-7 UDSonLIN-based node configuration and identification services (SID: B016 to B816) belonging to the core protocol specification.
A node (normally a master node) that is connected to more than one LIN network is handled by higher layers (i.e. the application) not within the scope of this document.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.