Standard: ISO - 19076
LEATHER - MEASUREMENT OF LEATHER SURFACE - USING ELECTRONIC TECHNIQUES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard provides a method for the measurement of the surface of leather or leather parts by the use of electronic measuring machines.
It applies to the measurement of leather (or leather parts) fulfilling the following requirements:
— flexible leather, finished or unfinished, dry or wet leather;
— flexibility: such to allow full distension on the measuring line/surface.
NOTE For tanned and pressed wet leather, the parties involved agree on the conditioning type. In case of dispute, leather is to be conditioned according to the reference standard conditions in ISO 2419.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|