Standard: ISO - 17987-1
ROAD VEHICLES - LOCAL INTERCONNECT NETWORK (LIN) - PART 1: GENERAL INFORMATION AND USE CASE DEFINITION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document gives an overview of the structure and the partitioning of ISO 17987 (all parts). In addition, it outlines the use case where the ISO 17987 (all p arts) w ill b e u sed. T he t erminology defined i n t his document is common for all LIN communication systems and is used throughout ISO 17987 (all parts).
This document has been established in order to define the use cases for LIN.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.