Standard: ISO - 22476-15
GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATION AND TESTING - FIELD TESTING - PART 15: MEASURING WHILE DRILLING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 22476 specifies the technical principles for measuring equipment requirements, the execution and reporting on the parameters of the investigation drilling process for geotechnical purposes. It is applicable to top-driven, destructive drilling methods performed by a fully hydraulically powered drill rig and driving device.
It is commonly used with destructive drilling techniques but can also be used with core drilling.
The recording of the drilling parameters during soil grouting, drilling of nails, anchors or piles are beyond the scope of this part of ISO 22476.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|