Standard: ISO - 18797-1
PETROLEUM, PETROCHEMICAL AND NATURAL GAS INDUSTRIES - EXTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION OF RISERS BY COATINGS AND LININGS - PART 1: ELASTOMERIC COATING SYSTEMSPOLYCHLOROPRENE OR EPDM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the minimum requirements for materials selection, surface preparation, application, inspection, testing, qualification and acceptance criteria of external coating for steel risers pipes used in the splash zone, their field joints and clamps/guides, using an elastomeric protective coating based on polychloroprene, EPDM or equivalent. This is applicable for new construction and repair of applied pipes before installation. Maintenance requirements and field repairs are covered in ISO 18797-2.
This document also specifies the requirements for transportation, handling and storage of riser pipes before and after surface preparation and coating application.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|