Standard: ISO - FDIS 16093
MACHINE TOOLS - SAFETY - SAWING MACHINES FOR COLD METAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document deals with all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events to sawing machines as defined in Clause 3, whose primary intended use is for sawing cold metal (ferrous and non-ferrous), or material partly of cold metal and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer (see Clause 4).
This document is applicable to (metal) sawing machines which are manufactured after the date of publication of this document.
When additional processing (i.e. milling, boring, marking, finishing operation, etc.) is considered, this document can serve as a basis for safety requirements. For more detailed information, refer to the bibliography.
This document deals with noise hazards but does not provide a full noise test code. It is intended to draft such a code in the next revision of this document.
This document does not include requirements and safety measures for fire and explosion hazards. It is intended to deal with them in the next revision of this document
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 16093|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|