Standard: ISO 1
GEOMETRICAL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS (GPS) - STANDARD REFERENCE TEMPERATURE FOR THE SPECIFICATION OF GEOMETRICAL AND DIMENSIONAL PROPERTIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard defines the concepts of a reference temperature and of the standard reference temperature, and specifies the standard reference temperature value for the specification of geometrical and dimensional properties of an object. Some examples of geometrical and dimensional properties include size, location, orientation (including angle), form and surface texture of a workpiece.
This International Standard is also applicable to the definition of the measurand used in verification or calibration.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2002-07-15||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1975-01-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|