Standard: ISO - 17987-4
ROAD VEHICLES - LOCAL INTERCONNECT NETWORK (LIN) - PART 4: ELECTRICAL PHYSICAL LAYER (EPL) SPECIFICATION 12 V/24 V
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the 12 V and 24 V electrical physical layers (EPL) of the LIN communications system.
The electrical physical layer for LIN is designed for low-cost networks with bit rates up to 20 kbit/s to connect automotive electronic control units (ECUs). The medium that is used is a single wire for each receiver and transmitter with reference to ground.
This document includes the definition of electrical characteristics of the transmission itself and also the documentation of basic functionality for bus driver devices.
All parameters in this document are defined for the ambient temperature range from −40 °C to 125 °C
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.