Standard: ISO - 19008
STANDARD COST CODING SYSTEM FOR OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard describes the standard cost coding system (SCCS) that classifies costs and quantities related to exploration, development, operation and removal of oil and gas production and processing facilities and to the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry. Upstream, midstream, downstream and petrochemical business categories are included.
The SCCS for coding of costs is applicable to:
— cost estimating;
— actual cost monitoring and reporting;
— collection of final quantities and cost data;
— standardized exchange of cost data among organizations;
— implementation in cost systems.
This International Standard is intended for users such as the following:
a) owner/operator/company (individual or grouped entity that is entitled or contributes to operations in the exploitation of oil and gas fields);
b) industry/trade associations;
d) cost engineering service contractors, cost system providers, benchmarking providers, etc.;
e) authorities/regulatory bodies.
This International standard does not apply to the following:
1) cost classification relevant to cost accounting rules, specific contractual agreements, local requirements for cost reporting to national bodies, government rules and tax regulations, authorization for expenditure (AFE), billing purposes etc.;
2) specific project breakdown structures (e.g. work breakdown structures, contract breakdown structures, organizational breakdown structure) or asset breakdowns (e.g. TAG/system codes, area/module breakdown structure) which are and will remain unique.
However, this International Standard can provide a basis for the establishment of such specific classification systems.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|