Standard: ISO - 16374
EVALUATION METHOD FOR CLEANNESS OF MAGNESIUM AND MAGNESIUM ALLOY INGOTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes a method to evaluate the cleanliness and the quality of magnesium and magnesium alloys ingots.
The method includes naked eye inspection, the composition analysis and a brightness evaluation procedure based on an ISO standard.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|