Standard: ISO - FDIS 18178
GLASS IN BUILDING - LAMINATED SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC GLASS FOR USE IN BUILDINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements of appearance, durability and safety, test methods and designation for laminated solar photovoltaic (PV) glass for use in buildings.
This document is applicable to building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). Building attached PV (BAPV) may refer to this document.
This document is limited to building material, not including electrical performance.
This document needs to be combined with IEC standards (all electrical performances are covered by IEC 61215, IEC 61646 and IEC 61730).
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18178|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|