Standard: 1384 BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY OUTLINE OF INVESTIGATION FOR WATER-BASED AUTOMATIC EXTINGUISHER UNITS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These requirements cover the construction and operation of water-based automatic extinguisher units intended for total flooding applications when installed, inspected, tested, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Automatic extinguisher units do not have a manual means of operation, and are not intended for protection of fire risks larger than those specified in the manufacturer’s instructions for a single unit by using multiple units.
|Document Number:||1384 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|