Standard: UFC 4-721-01A
BARRACKS UPGRADE PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These Architectural and Engineering Instructions (AEI) provide design policy and technical guidance for design and engineering services in support of the Barracks Upgrade Program (BUP) for Army installations.
This AEI is effective immediately and applies to the design and engineering elements within all Major Subordinate Commands (MSC), district commands, and other USACE field offices having Military Construction (MILCON) responsibilities; hereafter referred to as "Design Agency."
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-721-01a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.