Standard: ISO - FDIS 18541-6
ROAD VEHICLES - STANDARDIZED ACCESS TO AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE INFORMATION (RMI) - PART 6: L-CATEGORY VEHICLE SPECIFIC RMI USE CASES AND REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains all elements (definitions, use cases, technical requirements, functional user interfaces requirements and conformance test cases) applicable for the standardized access to repair and maintenance information for two-wheeled and three-wheeled vehicles and quadricycles (L-category vehicles)
The development of this document has been based on ISO 18541-1, ISO 18541-62, ISO 18541-63 and ISO 18541-4. This document constitutes an adaptation of standardized access to RMI prescriptions for passenger cars to L-category vehicles keeping the objectives and principles of the mandate M/421 from the European commission.
This document references the usage of a Digital Annex of standardized search terms for RMI. The provision of such a Digital Annex shall follow the process described in ISO 18542.
CEN shall nominate a Registration authority according to ISO 18542 for the creation and maintenance of an appropriate Digital Annex.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18541-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|