Standard: ISO - 12824
ROYAL JELLY - SPECIFICATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies the production and sanitary requirements for royal jelly and establishes a series of organoleptic and chemical test methods to control royal jelly quality. It also specifies the requirements of transport, storage, packaging and marking for royal jelly. This International Standard applies to the royal jelly production (collecting, preliminary processing and packaging) and trade links. This International Standard is not applicable to royal jelly products in which other foods are mixed.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|