Standard: ASTM A1069/A1069M
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR LASER-FUSED STAINLESS STEEL BARS, PLATES, AND SHAPES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers laser-fused stainless steel bars, plates, and shapes of structural quality for use in bolted or welded structural applications.
Shapes covered in this specification include those classified in Article 3.1.2 of Specification A6/A6M and those that are made from two or more shapes or plates.
The values stated in either SI units or inch-pound units are to be regarded separately as standard. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in non-conformance with the standard.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
|Document Number:||astm a1069/a1069m|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1069/A1069M||Change Type: NEW ADDITION||Update Date: 2011-01-15||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|