Standard: NACE 11106
MONITORING AND ADJUSTMENT OF COOLING WATER TREATMENT OPERATING PARAMETERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Monitoring of cooling tower operation falls into two major categories. The first deals with the monitoring and control that is directed at maintaining cooling water chemistry within defined specifications. This includes both the components introduced by the supply of make-up water and those added to control scale, corrosion, and microbiological activity. The second monitoring activity includes measurements that assess the severity of scaling, corrosion, or microbiological processes during a campaign of operation. The data obtained from the second category of measurements are used to refine the specifications that form the basis for the water treatment strategy.
|Document Number:||nace 11106|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.