Standard: LUL - G1337
CONSTRUCTING WORKING PLATFORMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to:
all supporting structures used for supporting a working platform and includes any plant and equipment used for that purpose.
all working platforms constructed and used in association with escalator repair and maintenance.
The purpose of this Guidance to construct, erect and maintain temporary scaffold, working platforms or towers required to undertake lift, escalator and pump repairs and maintenance. This guidance document aims to ensure suitable and sufficient steps are taken to prevent so far as is reasonably practicable any person falling or sustaining injury as a result of work associated with scaffold, working platforms & towers.
This guidance document has been written and compiled with due regard for the Construction (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996.and the on-site requirements of Escalators & Pumps
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1337||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.