Standard: ISO - 22325
SECURITY AND RESILIENCE - EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT - GUIDELINES FOR CAPABILITY ASSESSMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidelines for an organization in assessing its emergency management capability. It includes
— an assessment model with a hierarchy of four levels;
— eight indicators;
— an assessment process, explaining how to plan, collect, analyse and report.
This document is intended to be used by organizations responsible and accountable for emergency management. Each organization’s context can involve a mix of prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery activities.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|