Standard: ISO - 16707
SHIPS AND MARINE TECHNOLOGY - MARINE EVACUATION SYSTEMS - DETERMINATION OF CAPACITY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a procedure for the evaluation and determination of the capacity of a marine evacuation system as required by the International Maritime Organization Life-Saving Appliance Code (LSA Code) and as an alternative to the procedure specified in Resolution MSC.81(70) part 1/12.6.1
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.