Standard: ISO - 18190
ANAESTHETIC AND RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR AIRWAYS AND RELATED EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies the general requirements common to airways and related equipment and applicable to those device-specific standards that reference it.
The requirements of a device-specific standard take priority over this International Standard.
NOTE General requirements contained in this International Standard have historically been referenced in more than two other airways and related equipment standards.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 47.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.