Standard: ASTM - 15.12
LIVESTOCK, MEAT, AND POULTRY EVALUATION SYSTEMS; FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Volume 15.12 includes standards on:
Livestock, Meat, and Poultry Evaluation Systems - Equipment design, units of measurement, device performance, user requirements, and predictive accuracy for electronic devices that evaluate composition or quality constituents of livestock, meat, and poultry.
Food Service Equipment - Specifications, test methods, and performance requirements for food service equipment intended for use in commercial and institutional establishments, including cooking and warming, energy protocol, cleaning, and sanitation.
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|15.12||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-11-01||Status: INAC|
|15.12||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-11-01||Status: INAC|
|15.12||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-11-01||Status: INAC|
|15.12||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-11-01||Status: INAC|
|15.12||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-11-01||Status: INAC|
|15.12||Change Type:||Update Date: 2010-11-01||Status: INAC|
|15.12||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-11-01||Status: INAC|