Standard: ISO - 19208
FRAMEWORK FOR SPECIFYING PERFORMANCE IN BUILDINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the framework for specifying the performance of a building as a whole or a part thereof in order to satisfy specified user requirements and societal expectations. This document covers buildings as constructed and inbuilt fixed components.
It does not cover
a) the use of the land for buildings,
b) the design and operation of the environment within which buildings are located, and
c) moveable contents within buildings.
NOTE 1 Guidance on the application of certain clauses is provided in Annex A.
NOTE 2 A part of a building includes subsystems, spaces, elements, assemblies, components, products and materials
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 32.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.