Standard: ISO - 16845-1
ROAD VEHICLES - CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK (CAN) CONFORMANCE TEST PLAN - PART 1: DATA LINK LAYER AND PHYSICAL SIGNALLING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the conformance test plan for the CAN data link layer and the physical signalling as standardized in ISO 11898-1. This includes the Classical CAN protocols as well as the CAN FD protocols.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|