Standard: NFPA 288
STANDARD METHODS OF FIRE TESTS OF HORIZONTAL FIRE DOOR ASSEMBLIES INSTALLED IN HORIZONTAL FIRE RESISTANCE–RATED ASSEMBLIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall apply to horizontal fire door assemblies of various materials and types of construction that are installed in openings of fire resistance–rated floor systems or roofs to retard the passage of fire.
Tests made in conformity with this test method demonstrate the performance of horizontal fire door assemblies during the test exposure; however, such tests shall not be construed as determining the suitability of horizontal fire door assemblies for use after their exposure to fire
Purpose. This test method develops data used to determine the ability of a horizontal fire door assembly to protect openings in fire resistance–rated floors or roofs.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 288|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 288||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 288||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 288||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-08-02||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.