Standard: ISO - FDIS 18668-4
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE - CODING SYSTEM FOR CHINESE MEDICINES - PART 4: CODES FOR GRANULE FORMS OF INDIVIDUAL MEDICINALS FOR PRESCRIPTIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document encodes 777 kinds of granule forms of individual medicinals for prescriptions, according to the rules in ISO 18668-1.
This document is suitable for coding of granule forms of individual medicinals for prescriptions, as well as granule forms of individual medicinals for prescriptions in the fields of clinical medication, scientific research, teaching, statistics and management.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18668-4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|