Standard: ISO - 19598
METALLIC COATINGS - ELECTROPLATED COATINGS OF ZINC AND ZINC ALLOYS ON IRON OR STEEL WITH SUPPLEMENTARY CR(VI)-FREE TREATMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard applies to electrodeposited zinc and zinc-alloy coatings on iron and steel with Cr(VI)-free passivation. The zinc-alloy coatings contain nickel or iron as alloying elements (referred to as zinc/nickel and zinc/iron coatings, respectively).
The main purpose of the coatings or coating systems is protecting iron and steel components against corrosion.
This International Standard specifies
— the designations to be used for the above coating systems,
— the minimum corrosion resistance to be achieved in specified test procedures, and
— the minimum coating thicknesses required.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 14.view more