Standard: ISO - 19603
FINE CERAMICS (ADVANCED CERAMICS, ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERAMICS) - TEST METHOD FOR DETERMINING ELASTIC MODULUS AND BENDING STRENGTH OF THICK CERAMIC COATINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a testing method for determining the elastic modulus and bending strength of thick ceramic coatings at ambient temperature by three-point bending tests. Procedures for test piece preparation, test modes and load rates, data collection and reporting are given.
This document applies to thick, brittle coatings on metal or ceramic substrates. This test method can be used for material research, quality control, characterization and design data-generation purposes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|