Standard: ISO - 20581
WORKPLACE AIR - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF CHEMICAL AGENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies general performance requirements for procedures for the determination of the concentration of chemical agents in workplace atmospheres. These requirements apply to all steps of measuring procedures regardless of the physical form of the chemical agent (gas, vapour, airborne particles), measuring procedures with separate sampling and analytical methods, and direct-reading devices.
This document specifies requirements that have to be fulfilled by measuring procedures when tested under prescribed laboratory conditions due to a wide range of environmental conditions encountered in practice.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.