Standard: ISO - 8536-14
INFUSION EQUIPMENT FOR MEDICAL USE - PART 14: CLAMPS AND FLOW REGULATORS FOR TRANSFUSION AND INFUSION EQUIPMENT WITHOUT FLUID CONTACT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 8536 specifies requirements for non-sterile clamps and flow regulators used as a subcomponent to control the flow of intravenous solutions and/or blood components through sterilized infusion and blood transfusion sets and blood bag assemblies without fluid contact.
In some countries, the national pharmacopoeia or other national regulations are legally binding and take precedence over this part of ISO 8536.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|