Standard: ISO - 17034
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPETENCE OF REFERENCE MATERIAL PRODUCERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies general requirements for the competence and consistent operation of reference material producers.
This International Standard sets out the requirements in accordance with which reference materials are produced. It is intended to be used as part of the general quality assurance procedures of the reference material producer.
This International Standard covers the production of all reference materials, including certified reference materials.
NOTE Reference material producers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer assessment, accreditation bodies and others can also use this International Standard in confirming or recognizing the competence of reference material producers.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.