Standard: 10377 BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR SUPPLIERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard provides practical guidance to suppliers on assessing and managing the safety of consumer products, including effective documentation of risk assessment and risk management to meet applicable requirements.
This International Standard describes how to:
– identify, assess, reduce or eliminate hazards;
– manage risks by reducing them to tolerable levels;
– provide consumers with hazard warnings or instructions essential to the safe use or disposal of consumer products.
This International Standard is intended to apply to consumer products, but might also be applicable to decisions concerning safety in other product sectors
|Document Number:||10377 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|