Standard: ISO - FDIS 52022-1
ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF BUILDINGS - THERMAL, SOLAR AND DAYLIGHT PROPERTIES OF BUILDING COMPONENTS AND ELEMENTS - PART 1: SIMPLIFIED CALCULATION METHOD OF THE SOLAR AND DAYLIGHT CHARACTERISTICS FOR SOLAR PROTECTION DEVICES COMBINED WITH GLAZING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document establishes a systematic, comprehensive and modular structure for assessing the energy performance of new and existing buildings (EPB) in a holistic way.
It is applicable to the assessment of overall energy use of a building, by measurement or calculation, and the calculation of energy performance in terms of primary energy or other energy-related metrics. It takes into account the specific possibilities and limitations for the different applications, such as building design, new buildings ‘as built’, and existing buildings in the use phase as well as renovation.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 52022-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|