Standard: ISO - FDIS 19826
SPACE SYSTEMS - PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT - MANAGEMENT OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document defines management requirements of product characteristics, including their classification, in order to highlight those areas of the product to which specific attention, control or inspections shall be applied.
This document is applicable to direct implementation of space product characteristic management, especially such as mechanical parts and fluidic equipment.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19826|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|