Standard: ISO - FDIS 19670
FERTILIZERS AND SOIL CONDITIONERS - SOLID UREA ALDEHYDE SLOW RELEASE FERTILIZER - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies general requirements, analytical methods, sampling and preparation of test sample, marking and labelling, packaging, transport and storage for solid urea aldehyde slow release fertilizer.
This document applies to pure solid urea aldehyde slow release fertilizer, i.e. urea formaldehyde (UF), methylene urea (MU), crotonylidene diurea (CDU), isobutylidene diurea (IBDU). This document does not apply to mixture of nitrogenous fertilizers containing solid urea aldehyde slow release fertilizer
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19670|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|