Standard: ISO - 18375
HEAVY COMMERCIAL VEHICLES AND BUSES - TEST METHOD FOR YAW STABILITY - SINE WITH DWELL TEST
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard describes an open-loop test method for determining the yaw stability of a vehicle on a low friction road surface. It applies to heavy vehicles, that is commercial vehicles, commercial vehicle combinations, buses and articulated buses as defined in ISO 3833 (trucks and trailers with maximum weight above 3,5 tonnes and buses and articulated buses with maximum weight above 5 tonnes, according to ECE and EC vehicle classification, categories M3, N2, N3, O3 and O4).
The method is intended for vehicles equipped with electronic yaw-stability control systems.
As the results of this test depend largely on local and temporary changes in road surface friction, this International Standard gives recommendations about keeping the friction level as uniform as possible for good reproducibility of the test results.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|