Standard: ISO - 18616-2
TRANSPORT PACKAGING - REUSABLE, RIGID PLASTIC DISTRIBUTION BOXES - PART 2: GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR TESTING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the test methods for handling and managing reusable, rigid plastic distribution boxes. These boxes are based on the modular area 600 mm × 400 mm, 600 mm × 500 mm, 550 mm × 366 mm and subdivisions of them.
This document is designed for general purpose applications in a returnable transport system. For automotive industry application, ISO 19709-1, ISO/TS 19709-2 and ISO/TS 19709-3 can be referenced.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.