Standard: ISO - FDIS 20339
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING - EQUIPMENT FOR EDDY CURRENT EXAMINATION - ARRAY PROBE CHARACTERISTICS AND VERIFICATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this document is to identify the functional characteristics of eddy current array probes and their interconnecting elements and to provide methods for their measurement and verification.
The evaluation of these characteristics permits a well-defined description and comparability of eddy current array probes.
Where relevant, this document gives recommendations for acceptance criteria for the characteristics.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 20339|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|