Standard: ISO - FDIS 24523
SERVICE ACTIVITIES RELATING TO DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS AND WASTEWATER SYSTEMS - GUIDELINES FOR BENCHMARKING OF WATER UTILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidelines on good benchmarking practice of drinking water and wastewater utilities. It describes the basic framework and methods associated with benchmarking in the water sector. The guidelines are intended primarily for voluntary benchmarking. Specific objectives set forth by the authorities and which are to be achieved by the water utility are not covered by this document.
This document is applicable to water utilities of any size managed by a public or private entity. It does not favour any particular ownership or operating model.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 24523|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|