Standard: ISO - FDIS 12604-1
AIRCRAFT GROUND HANDLING - CHECKED BAGGAGE - PART 1: MASS AND DIMENSIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies mass and dimensions requirements for individual pieces of baggage checked in by airline passengers at airports to be carried in aircraft cargo compartments.
This document does not apply to cabin baggage carried on board by passengers.
This document is not intended to supersede any more stringent law or regulation as may be locally applicable, such as standing government health and safety laws and regulations applying to machinery or manual handling of loads. It pertains to the carrier and baggage handling services provider to identify and meet such legal requirements.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 12604-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.