Standard: ISO - FDIS 18100
TIMBER STRUCTURES - FINGER-JOINTED TIMBER - MANUFACTURING AND PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the product and performance requirements for finger-jointed structural timber made from sawn timber elements.
The document does not cover products made using impressed (die-formed) joints or finger-jointed laminations for glued laminated timber, which is covered in ISO 12578.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18100|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|