Standard: NFPA - 501
STANDARD ON MANUFACTURED HOUSING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall cover all the equipment and installations used in the design, construction, transportation, fire safety, plumbing, heat-producing, and electrical systems of manufactured homes that are designed to be used as dwelling units. This standard shall, to the maximum extent possible, establish performance requirements. In certain instances, however, the use of specific requirements is necessary.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 501||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 501||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 501||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 501||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-02-06||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 501||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-08-18||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|501||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Status: INAC|
|501||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-08-15||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 184.