Standard: ISO - FDIS 15257
CATHODIC PROTECTION - COMPETENCE LEVELS OF CATHODIC PROTECTION PERSONS - BASIS FOR A CERTIFICATION SCHEME
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document defines five levels of competence (detailed in Clause 4) for persons working in the field of cathodic protection (CP), including survey, design, installation, testing, maintenance and advancing the science of cathodic protection. It specifies a framework for establishing these competence levels and their minimum requirements.
Competence levels apply to each of the following application sectors:
— on-land metallic structures;
— marine metallic structures;
— reinforced concrete structures;
— inner surfaces of metallic container structures.
These application sectors are detailed in Clause 5.
This document specifies the requirements to be used for establishing a certification scheme as defined in ISO/IEC 17024. It is not mandatory to apply all of the levels and/or application sectors. This certification scheme is detailed in Annexes A, B and C.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 15257|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|