Standard: ISO - FDIS 20137
LEATHER - CHEMICAL TESTS - GUIDELINES FOR TESTING CRITICAL CHEMICALS IN LEATHER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document gives guidelines to apply the available chemical test methods for leather. This information can be used by those involved in setting specifications for leather, especially for those parameters relating to restricted chemical substances.
Lists of restricted chemicals contain many substances that are not relevant to the leather industry. Those chemical substances that are not mentioned in this document do not need to be determined, thus avoiding unnecessary analytical costs.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 20137|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|