Standard: ISO - 13061-13
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WOOD - TEST METHODS FOR SMALL CLEAR WOOD SPECIMENS - PART 13: DETERMINATION OF RADIAL AND TANGENTIAL SHRINKAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method for the determination of linear shrinkage in the radial and tangential directions of wood.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|