Standard: ISO - 19030-1
SHIPS AND MARINE TECHNOLOGY - MEASUREMENT OF CHANGES IN HULL AND PROPELLER PERFORMANCE - PART 1: GENERAL PRINCIPLES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document outlines general principles for the measurement of changes in hull and propeller performance and defines a set of performance indicators for hull and propeller maintenance, repair and retrofit activities.
The general principles outlined and performance indicators defined are applicable to all ship types driven by conventional fixed pitch propellers, where the objective is to compare the hull and propeller performance of the same ship to itself over time.
NOTE Support for additional configurations (e.g. variable pitch propellers) will, if justified, be included in later revisions of this document.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|