Standard: ISO - 19709-1
TRANSPORT PACKAGING - SMALL LOAD CONTAINER SYSTEMS - PART 1: COMMON REQUIREMENTS AND TEST METHODS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the essential characteristics and the common requirements and test methods for SLC systems used in the handling, transport and storage for the automotive industry. The application of such systems is described in Annex B.
These containers are based on the modular area 600 mm × 400 mm, 550 mm × 366 mm and 600 mm × 500 mm and subdivisions according to ISO 3394 and ISO 3676.
This document is designed to be read in conjunction with the particular part which specifies the chosen system.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|