Standard: ISO - 16762
GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY - POST-PRESS - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER, HANDLING AND STORAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the requirements for the handling, storage and transfer of printed products between printing and post-press. It also identifies information that may be necessary for successful completion of post-press operations (job ticket). In addition, the handling of materials used within the post-press operation is specified.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|