Standard: ISO - 18300
ELECTRICALLY PROPELLED VEHICLES - TEST SPECIFICATIONS FOR LITHIUM-ION BATTERY SYSTEMS COMBINED WITH LEAD ACID BATTERY OR CAPACITOR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the lithium-ion battery systems combined with lead acid battery or electric double layer capacitor to be used for automotive applications in voltage class A systems. document applies only to combinations of such electric energy storages that are integrated in a common housing.
It specifies configurations, test procedures, and requirements for such combinations.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|