Standard: API 2530
MANUAL OF PETROLEUM MEASUREMENT STANDARDS CHAPTER 14 _ NATURLA GAS FLUIDS MEASUREMENT SECTION 3 - ORIFICE METERING OF NATURAL GAS AND OTHER RELATED HYDROCARBON FLUIDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
TYPES OF METERS
This standard and its specifications are limited to the following two types of orifice meters:
1. Orifice meters with circular orifices located concentrically in the meter tube having upstream and downstream pressure taps as specified for flange taps in Section 14.3.3.
2. Orifice meters with circular orifices located concentrically in the meter tube having upstream and downstream pressure taps as specified for pipe taps in Section 14.3.3.
TYPES OF HARDWARE
This standard covers the measurement of natural gas and other fluids associated with the production, processing, transportation, and distribution of natural gas by orifice meter as related to the primary element (that is, the orifice plate and the meter tube consisting of the orifice flanges or fittings, flow conditioners, and the adjacent pipe sections) and the methods of flow calculation. This standard does not cover the equipment used in the determination of the pressures, temperatures, and other variables, which must be known for the accurate measurement of the flow of fluids in pipe lines. Publications by the American Gas Association, the American Petroleum Institute, and others may be used as a guide.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 2530|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|API 2530||Change Type: REPT||Revision: 78||Status: INAC|
|API 2530||Change Type:||Revision: 78||Status: INAC|
|API 2530||Change Type: REPT||Revision: 69||Status: INAC|